Wednesday, March 26, 2008

AND NOW, A SPECIAL GUEST COLUMN

I am Edward's friend Katie--the one he has spoken of before. He now tells me he seldom mentions me on this site anymore, though he apparently went on and on about a previous female. This concerns me. I'm thinking that he may not be as interested in me as he says he is. Should I be concerned? He says this is because he doesn't know the nature of our relationship. Neither do I.

I think I may be confused because I have a lot of hangups and stress of my job and don't know if it's a good idea to get into a relationship. I have a good time when I'm with him but we have a lot of differences and don't always have a lot in common. Is that a sign or merely opposites attracting? Can a casual relationship maybe help out with stress from a job or get in the way? I tell him that I want to take it slow and I don't think he accepts that. I wish he was more understanding because I'm thinking if he can't give me time and maybe a little space, it may ruin something that could be great.

If anyone has any opinions or advise on this subject, please feel free to leave a comment.

Thank You, The Relationshiply Confused Katie:)