Tuesday, March 18, 2008

WHY, I OUGHTTA...

You know, I realize yesterday's post may not have been as cheerful and relaxed and upbeat and whatever as one might expect from somebody who just took a few day's off. A mini-vacation, and all I can do is whine.

So be upbeat, I thought. Maybe something light, something nutty about the cats or--wait, what? Everyone's favorite lying scumwad, Bill Clinton, is now suggesting his comparison of Obama's campaign to Jesse Jackson's was in no way tinged with racism.

Actually, he's not suggesting it, he's casting his latest lie in neon: "They made up a race story out of that...They thought they could hurt me with that, and so they put a bizarre spin on it..."

Bizarre spin? Fuck, fuck ,FUCK!

That tears it. Any thought I had that I might, possibly, out of misplaced and long-faded loyalty to the Democratic party, vote for this idiot's FemBot 2000 wife (now with Simuducts to make her cry real tears!) if she got the nomination is gone. I sure as hell wouldn't vote for McCain, and there's no point in voting for Nader, so fine. I won't vote.

Oh, and Bill? Shut the hell up.