Thursday, July 09, 2009

DAYS LIKE THESE

Apologies to all regular readers (I'd do the "both of you" gag, but even I'm getting sick of it) for the lack of activity around here. It's just...I feel like I have nothing to say, and no particular desire to express whatever it is I'm not feeling. My financial situation gets worse by the day, the future of my job seems somewhat in flux, my sleep patterns are all out of whack and I have no desire to do much of anything, really. Another bout with depression, in other words.

So why foist my misery on you? Well, I haven't been, and have no plans to do so. Sure, this site is all about mining my personal life for the amusement and possible edification of others, but there's just nothing going on here. I come home from work tired and filled with a vague despair, sit glassy-eyed in front of the computer for a few hours (even watching movies or listening to music seems like too much work), then go to bed, where I'll sleep for maybe an hour or two, then toss and turn for the rest of the night, dozing for a few minutes, then waking violently just as I begin to dream. The next day, the same pattern is repeated, and the next, and the next...

Maybe I'll be here occasionally with the random observation about...I dunno, whatever. If I'm not, it's all good, I'm probably half-heartedly reading comments on some animation site, comments about a movie I can't even force myself to watch because it's just too much work. Not much of a life, but for right now, it's all I've got.