Wednesday, July 22, 2009

WHY, I ASK YOU--WHY?

Remember about a week and a half ago, when I inexplicably decided to write about the mostly forgotten, hugely unloved 1983 film Krull? Sure you do, just as you'll recall only a few days ago, when I sadly revealed that my subconscious is so unspeakably dull I actually had a dream about turning on my computer.

So last night I woke up, rolled out of bed and, to my horror, realized an awful, awful truth: I JUST HAD A DREAM ABOUT WATCHING KRULL.

Specifically, I dreamed I watched Krull as I sat at my computer, noting what actions take place when because--apparently--I had some website devoted to the damned thing. Yeah, there's a good idea! If I wanted to get even fewer hits than this site already generates, I should start detailing Krull minutia. That way, I'd be guaranteed no readers at all.

Dammit, if I'm going to have dreams about watching movies I really don't care about, couldn't I at least be viewing American Beauty? That way I'd have topless Thora Birch to sidetrack my imagination, and it might turn into an entirely different kind of dream.