Thursday, March 04, 2010

HOT LICKS AND RHETORIC DON'T COUNT MUCH FOR NOTHING

Here's my ritual: Though I set my alarm clock for a certain time each morning, I am always, always always awake at least an hour before it goes off. This allows me time to take a nice, relaxing bath, go for a short walk and, theoretically, have time to write something here.

Of course, I realize I've been lax in that last department lately, and appy polly logies for that, but honestly, as I drifted off to sleep last night, I looked forward to getting up in the morning and getting to it, because I had a swell idea for a new post. But what do you know? I slept until the alarm went off, and there's no time to write.

But hey, in the meantime, there's this, an incredibly uninteresting explanation of why there's no new material here today. Not that this explains why whole weeks can go by without new content appearing here...Let's just say I've been busy. I haven't been, particularly, but it sounds good.

The point is, I'll be writing again soon. Probably.