Wednesday, March 31, 2010

THE PICTURE THAT WILL PUT YOU IN TRACTION!

What can I tell you?  Sometimes you just need a little Dolemite.



This is what a movie trailer should be.  Not only does it make you want to see the movie, it makes you want to see it RIGHT THIS MINUTE.  It also makes you want to tell your friends about it, and figure out ways to work the phrase "Fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game" into everyday conversation.  (Even better in that respect is the follow-up to Dolemite, The Human Tornado, which gave us the timeless catch phrase, "Bitch, are you for real?"  I say it to the cat all the time!)

If a movie like this even got made these days, it would be...wait, what am I saying?  There's no way a movie like this would get made these days.  Not when there are CGI dog movies to crank out.



Well. I've just lost the will to live, and if you watched that horrible trailer, you most likely have as well. You're welcome!