Saturday, August 11, 2007

WANT TO FEEL YOU BREATHE ON ME

One of the things I've noticed, reading back through my archives, is that this space used to be so much more personal, used to be so specific about what was going on in my life.



My focus seems to have shifted, or maybe I simply have no focus. It's almost as though something is going on in my life, some sort of earth-shattering change, something I can't quite identify.



Certainly, I've always tried to be starightforward and specific here; if something is going on in my life, good or bad, I share. God knows, I'm nothing if not honest. So what's the deal, what's the explanation for my recent moodiness, why am I so bummed so much of the time? How can I convey a sense of desolation, perhaps in waltz time?



Well, if I ever figure out why I'm so sad so often, you'll certainly read about it here. It's not like me to offer cryptic clues, to dance around a subject I don't feel like exploring in depth, something I'm just not ready to talk about. No sir, not my style at all.