Sunday, August 19, 2007

YOU WON'T FORGET HER

Today is Paul's birthday party. I'm not invited.

I'm not specifically disinvited, but Tabbatha has moved on, what with a new boyfriend and all, and since I have to work today, I wouldn't be able to be there, and...

It's over.

I thought I had found a relationship that worked, but no. Since Paul and I had become such good buddies, Tabbatha said I could still hang out with him sometimes, but how likely is that? If she has someone new, and if it's serious, shouldn't this guy be the New Dad figure? I had my time, and it's gone...

Fuck.

This is really depressing, and I don't want to write about it now. (Or ever, possibly.) So here to say it better than me are The Beatles, with one of McCartney's very best. And no, there are no visuals with this clip. Just dig the words, and dig my mood: