Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I NEVER SEEN YOU LOOKING SO BAD MY FUNKY ONE

I realize I've said this before, but I'm going to say it again: I suspect postings around here will become a bit less frequent.

My job requires me to get to work fairly early, and I respond by waking up three or four hours earlier than I really need to, all so I can allow myself plenty of time to ruminate and research whatever it is I choose to write about on any given day. And it's not like I'm doing God's work here; I allow all this time, and wind up posting clips from a Lynda Carter special.

I'm spending too much time here, is what I'm saying. This space is a good, valuable and, at times, necessary part of my life, but I'm allowing it to dominate me for reasons I don't fully understand. It's time to step back. Daily postings may or may not continue, but if they do, they may appear in the late afternoon or evenings. Mornings are killing me.

Of course, in the past, whenever I've claimed I'd post less frequently, nothing really changed. We'll see...