Tuesday, April 21, 2009

PREMISE OVERLOAD

I admit I have no memory of this.



It's unbelievable that somebody once thought it was a good idea o create a Gil Gerard action figure. Presumably, any kid who actually owned the damned thing played with it once or twice, then abandoned it in a corner somewhere, hoping it would go away. Just like Gil Gerard's agent!

Zing!

Yeah, I know--a lame joke about a late seventies TV actor most people have rightly forgotten. I've spent a lot of time here making fun of the likes of Ben Murphy, Lynda Carter and the unspeakable horror of Granville Van Dusen, but maybe it's time to stop. Despite the nameless horror visited upon my young, tender soul by their pale, plastic-faced blandness, they can't harm me anymore. Their time has gone, and I am stronger now than I was then. I need fight them no longer, and I shall speak of them no more.

Oh, who am I kidding? Here's a two-fer from Lynda Carter. And...I'm so sorry.