Sunday, April 19, 2009

YEAH, I WILLINGLY ADMIT THIS POST IS NOTHING MORE THAN A PLACEHOLDER, BUT AT LEAST I SPENT A FAIR AMOUNT OF TIME TYPING OUT THIS LONG-ASS TITLE

Actually, I did have a thing or two I intended to write about over the weekend, but life had other plans for me. In a good way, that is. Let's just say Friday night and Saturday turned out great (in a you-don't-want-details sort of way) and Saturday night and this morning were spent hanging out with Paul, which is always a blast. (We saw Dragonball: Evolution last night, and I was in such a great mood I actually enjoyed it. And let me stress the odd details of that last statement: I was in a great mood. Not something you read around here much, is it?)

The point is...I don't have a point. I just felt I'd been neglecting this site and felt like I should pop in and ramble incoherently. Because if I don't do it, who will?

And because no weekend is complete around here without a randomly-chosen clip, here's a Friz Freleng classic I showed Paul this morning because I frequently do the "When somebody tells me to shut up, I shut up" bit for him, and I figured he should see where it originated. He laughed all the way through, though I did have to explain why Bugs needed money to make a phone call. Strange.