Sunday, April 05, 2009

WE MUST NEVER SAY GOODBYE

If my stats were popping like crazy, this might be a more difficult decision, but I've officially decided this site is taking up too much of my time. I'm not shutting it down, by any means, but posts are definitely going to be less frequent--once, twice, maybe three times a week. (I almost made a Three Times A Lady reference there, which wouldn't even have been a reference to the Commodores song so much as bit about that song from an episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000, which may be one of the problems I have attracting new readers--it's like everything i write here lately is designed pretty much for my consumption exclusively.)

Anyway, the point is, I just don't enjoy this as much as I used to. I've already switched over to posting every other day or so, and I'm sure it will become less frequent than that. But don't go away, Regular Readers (as always, both of you!)--I'll still be here once in awhile. And who knows? Maybe I'll return on a more regular basis next time I'm seized by a fit of schoolboy giddiness.

What? It could happen!