Friday, May 22, 2009

A FIRM HANDSHAKE, ONLY WITH THE LIPS

Crippling depression has come to visit recently, and I haven't felt like writing, or doing much of anything. I thought of staying away from this site for a spell, or even shutting it down, since no one wants to read the ramblings of a guy in a downward spiral. (Unless there's some kind of inspiring triumph-over-adversity ending, which seems unlikely in the present case.)

Anyway, so as I was saying: Untold misery, dark thoughts, scary corners of the mind. Then I watched some Mystery Science Theater 3000, and...well, I can't say the clouds magically parted and sunshine kisses my every move, but at least I laughed. Although, really, is laughter really the appropriate response to Tom Servo's plight? The poor little fella just wants to be kissed!