Saturday, May 09, 2009

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Tradition dictates that I fall back on a clip job for the weekend, and I was thinking I wanted some kind of campy musical clip, which automatically made me think of Shatner, but I refuse to do anything which could be construed as promoting that stupid new Star Trek movie. (Actually, I would have no idea whether it's stupid or not, since I haven't seen the damned thing, but it's a well-known fact that Star Trek is crap, and adored only by helpless nerds. Star Wars fans, on the other hand, are totally cool. Heh.)

So thinking of possible bad music naturally made me think of inexplicable 60s screeching sensation Mrs. Miller, but the only actual clip (as opposed to a music-and-photo montage) I could find was this, and it's just...weird. Also, painful. Very, very painful.