Friday, June 27, 2008

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M MUCH SWEETER?

So remember that whole thing I said yesterday about how I'd be trying to sleep later and possibly post less frequently? Heh.

Sorry if either of the preceding posts seemed hastily written. They were experiments in knocking stuff out faster, spending less time obsessing over proper word choices. (Many of you are probably thinking, "Geez, he actually spends time on this? Poor sap.") Also, sorry about ending the gun law piece with an Alanis Morissette quote, which is actually a reference to a bitchy dialogue exchange between Scott Wolf and Jay Mohr in the movie Go. When you're riffing on anything involving Jay Mohr, it's pretty sad.

Just to provide you with the entertainment my words here can't provide, let me offer you a Chuck Jones classic, as good as any seven minutes ever committed to celluloid.