Friday, September 22, 2006

QUIET TIME

Sorry, folks, I just feel sick today, so I'm not going to be able to post anything coherent. Oh, I tried to feel out all the details of the deal struck between the senate and the White House regarding interrogation of prisoners--and as near as I can tell, the president got enough wiggle room to go ahead and do whatever he wants--but really, the facts were overwhelming and depressing, and my poor brain just couldn't handle it.

So maybe tomorrow. Actually, hopefully tomorrow I'll have something more cheerful to write about, but don't count on it. Bush crushes all joy and...Is this making any sense? Did I mention I was sick? The feel-like-you-need-to-vomit-but-can't sick. I'll-never-eat-again sick. Or am I sharing too many details?

Okay, I'll just shut up now. Pretend this never happened.