Wednesday, February 04, 2009

MY MIND IS FAR FROM FARMIN'

I had a detailed piece in mind tying the numerous gaffes Obama has made in picking his cabinet members, highlighted most spectacularly by the Tom Daschle episode, and this story about the spectacular failure of Shrek: The Musical, and how both of these display epic hubris, an arrogant belief that bad ideas can somehow be justified and made right...but the more I thought about it, I realized the two stories had very little in common.

Fine. So here's another old Electric Company clip, this one featuring Skip Hinnant and Judy Graubart, probably my two favorite performers on the show when I was a kid. Having stumbled across this clip, I can say with some certainty I'll have this song in my head for the next several days. Maybe you will, too.