Tuesday, March 03, 2009

HELLO? HELLO? HELLO?

Here's the thing: Last night I took NyQuil for the first time in...um, what? Sorry, lost my train of thought. Might be the NyQuil. I took some last night and...wooo. Did you hear that? It's like an echo chamber in here. It's like an echo chamber in here. Did I say that? Hello? What?

Anyway, so I took some NyQuil last night--I haven't mentioned that, have I?--and everything is just, um, weeeiiirrrd. I'm crazy lightheaded, and my ears feel like somebody shoved mashed potatoes into them, and they solidified. The potatoes solidified, that is, not my ears. They're already solid. HAHAHAHAHA!

Wow. This is worse than being stuck inside an early seventies TV movie trip sequence. If my mind functioned properly, I'd say something about the release of all those secret memos from the Bush administration, including a plan (never implemented, as far as we know) to use the U.S. military as a sort of private police force within America itself, able to conduct search and seizures on anyone the Bushinistas may have determined to be "suspicious". In other words, Sith Lord Cheney sought legal ways to set up his own stormtroopers and...ah, a Star Wars analogy! Didn't I say I'd stop doing those?

I think so, but I can't quite remember. Did you know I took some NyQuil?